How To Floss Your Teeth The Right Way!
You might want to ask your mom or dad to help you floss, but here's how you do it:
1. take a piece of floss about a foot and a half long, and wind most of it around your middle finger of one hand
2. wind some of the rest of it around the middle finger of your other hand
3. then hold the floss tightly between your thumbs and index (first) fingers, and put the floss in the space between your teeth (you can start anywhere you want to)
4. gently slide it down into the space between the tooth and gum, and rub the floss back and forth carefully in that space to get out any food that your brush missed
5. floss just like this between all your teeth, and rinse with water and spit
Along with brushing twice a day, you should floss once a day. Your teeth will thank you for taking such good care of them!